Wednesday, July 26, 2023

VA Homeloan, What's up?

     If you're looking here at this specific blog post, you are probably looking for information on a VA home loan, what is it, how to get it, and everything in between. Well worry not because I got you with this awesome explanation from Jimmy Vercellino. He does an amazing job breaking it down for you and outlining some of the critical steps that take place in order to get you your entitlement.

    I know what some of you are thinking... "But sarge, do I even qualify for a VA Loan???". Well my answer to you is a question in return. Have you served over 90 days active duty consecutively? Have you ended your Military service on good terms (Without a dishonorable discharge, and or been notified you were going to loose benefits)? Well if you've answered yes to either or both, congratulations! You are 99% qualified in my book (I'm not licensed to say 100%... legally...).

    If you're unsure if you qualify for the VA Home loan, I can say I 100% recommend you check out the official website and determine your eligibility, the link is HERE. If you ever have any questions about anything VA related the best source is the VA itself. I know we all like to go through our old squad leader or our best friends from basic training or that one FRG meeting, but the only way to be sure what's going on is to check it out on the VA website or give them a call.

    Anyway, moving forward finally. You're still here so you think you qualify or know you do, outstanding! Below is the video I promised. If you have any questions you can reach out to Jimmy directly or once again, the VA themselves. I really hope this video helps you understand your entitlement(s) for serving your country. Thank you for your service.



No comments:

Post a Comment